Sunday, April 21, 2013

The Man Band


 I know Mothers' Day is coming up but these are unisex so they are double the investment. The mintandlime
classic man band has literally been walking out the door lately. Skinny or wide both are really popular. Chocolate brown seems to be the go, I think because it looks really elegant with the sterling silver details without being feminine. I am making to order as the length really varies man to man and most like to wear it forward of their watch right on the wrist bone. I have one myself so make sure he shares. xx

www.mandchannel.tumblr.com 


2 comments:

Elizabeth Gullo said...

I have a man who is quite partial to a man band! These look great Susan.

simplethingstolove said...

Thanks Liz, I have two more on order today. Brisbane may be rivalling Milan when it comes to the Man Band ;-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...